Hemp Oil/Canna-bis Extraction Centrifuge
The PPTD centrifuge is top discharging, hermetic closure type
equipment. The material is fed into the drum through the feeding
pipe on the hermetic closure casing; under the action of the
centrifuge force field, the liquid-phase passes through the filter
medium and the discharged out of the machine, while the solid-phase
material is retained inside the drum and, after the machine is
stopped, the material is discharged from the top. The centrifuge
has such features as smooth running, easy & convenient
operation as well as conducting feeding, washing and dehydrating
under the state of hermetic closure, etc.
|Model||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg)||Capacity (kg/hr)|
·304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction
·Low temperature rating: -40c
·Reinforced Sight Glass
·Digital HMI Interface
·Variable Speed Control
·Easy Material Loading/ Unloading
·Heavy-Duty Spin Drying
·No foundation required
1. System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket
2. Program Menu: The 'Spray Wash' or 'Agitation Wash' program is selected on the HMI where the RPM and cycle times are
set to the operator’s specifications.
3. Fill: Alcohol is connected from source tank into the centrifuge.
4. The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of
5. System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and theliquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for
6. Spin Dry Cycle: The 'Spin Dry' menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The
wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture
7. System Unloading: Upon completion of the 'Dry cycle', centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag outfrom the basket.
8. Repeat Process.
1. Feed material is dry material, then alcohol is feeded into centrifuge to soak the material,
centrifuge is used to wash and dewater the material. This kind of
machine is equipped with PLC and inverter.
2. Feed material is wet material, before centrifuge, you first soak and wash the material with
alcohol by yourself, then feed the mixture into centrifuge for
dewatering. This kind of machine is only equipped with inverter.
Pls tell me which type you process, and what's your required
feeding capacity per batch? then we can choose suitable machine for
1. Ex proof motor
2. PTFE Seals
3. Touch screen panel with PLC program
4. Inverter control box
5. On spot ex button
6. Closed type filter bags
7. Tri clamp fittings for feed and drain port